This is the final part of the birth process. Before walking on a path, it is good to be able to learn from your predecessors; it provides a source of comfort and strength.
- Adam and Eve – being naked before God; it is irrational to hide things from Him when He knows all things (past, present, and future).
- Abraham – stepping out into the unknown.
- David – not being afraid to go to God with my mistakes and for comfort when I am in pain; praising Him with a true heart.
- Joseph – knowing the importance of my dreams.
- Jonah – learning the difference between obedience and disobedience.
- Daniel – God will protect me in the midst of my storms.
There are many others that can be found in the Bible to help us on our journeys. I am also happy for my Mom whom I observed walking her path for God. Our God is faithful, He will always provide others to help us on our paths; we do not walk alone.